Type here your country to help people to join together as a group

HI, My name is Chris, I live in the USA. in western PA. Iv lived with social anxiety paired with severe avoidant paruresis (shy bladder) to the point where i don’t go out, luckyly i do have a wonderful job which i love, with a private restroom at work(if i did not I don’t know what I would be doing with my life) . I figured pairing CBT with some gradual exposure therapy I might be able to conquer this phobia iv had for all my 28 years on earth, and gain back a life I want to live. So Hi everyone!

Hello, I’m from Slovenia. I’m 35 years old.

My name is James. I’m 54 and live in Oakland, CA

My names is James. I live i Oaland, CA. I’m 54.

Hi! My name is Tara, 43, from Texas.

Hello everyone,

I’m Simon, I’m 36 yrs old and based in the UK. If anyone
locally would like to chat, please feel free to make contact. I’m situated near Stroud, in Gloucestershire, but do travel to Bristol
Occasionally. Thanks everyone and good luck in your journey :+1::+1:

I am from NY - Male
I am just starting - I hope and pray that this will work!

If there is anyone who has been on this program and has had it work for them, please let me know.

Hi Simon Iam Sharon and fromvthe uk also Newcastle. It would be nice to chat sometime :slight_smile:

I’m from the Netherlands.

Hi, I’m Kourtni. I’m twenty two and I live in the U.S. in Southeast Michigan. I feel like I’ve had social anxiety all my life but it became much worse this past two years. Then I found this online and I’m starting to have more hope to get better!

I am from Australia, 32 year old female

Hi my names is Jimmy, I am 25 and from Illinois.

I’m Jen. From Quebec, Canada:)

Hi there. I’m Katie from Wisconsin

Hi,

I’m Cath and I’m from the South West, UK.

Hello. I’m Konstantinos, I’m 30 from Greece.

Hi my name is Sam, I am 30 and live on the west coast of Scotland : )

Hi I’m Andie, 27y, from The US. Bay Area California.

Hi, I’m Jenny. I live in Los Angeles, CA. I have gone from being one of the most social kids in class, to being afraid to raise my hand to avoid drawing attention to myself. I hope we can all work together to learn to cope with SA and feel more comfortable just being ourselves :smile: