Type here your country to help people to join together as a group

Hi im sarah and im from kirkcaldy fife scotland lookin for someone who is in fife to do this course with

What part of Texas are you from

Hello everyone, my name is Paige and I’m 27 years old. I live in Minnesota which is in the United States.

Hi I’m 35 year old male from Ireland

Hello everyone, I’m Dominic from Bristol, England, aged 31. Really looking forward to getting stuck into this therapy! :smiley:

Hi, I’m a 64 year old guy from Miami, FL. Yes, I’m probably one of the oldest people using this therapy group. I’ve suffered with this disorder since I was a teenager but never received any treatment or counseling for it. The fear associated with it has controlled my life and made me abandon countless opportunities. I hope that by posting my age other people will realize how important it is not to procrastinate about taking positive steps to rid yourself of this horrible condition. Before you know it, life will have passed you by and you will have missed some of its best moments…

Hello, I am John. I am in Virginia, in the USA. I am a 44-year-old man. I’d really like to belong to a group.

Hello everyone. I am 63 years old and have been dealing with social anxiety since high school. I am married and have one child. I look forward to starting this course on line. I wish everyone good luck.

By the way I am from NY in the USA

I forgot to tell everyone, but my name is Ken

29 dude from Northbrook, IL USA

I am from Germany, 45 years old.

Hello. I also live in NYC area. Just started the audio sessions. I am on session 4. Would be great to talk to someone in the area and share ideas. I am 39 years old male. Let me know if you would like to meet up for a coffee in the city one day.

Peter

30 year old female from New York

Hi! My name is Tristan and I’m from Oklahoma.

It would be nice to meet up! I work in the city M, W, F near Herald Square and catch Metro-North at Grand Central. Where in the city are you? I could do coffee after work. If there’s anyone else on this forum who’s in New York City and would like to get together, please get in touch! -Lisa

How about next Tuesday the 24th at 5:30? I could meet you near Grand Central. Financier Patisserie is a good place with great coffee. There in one on 47th between Park and Lex (closer to Lex). Address is 245 Park Ave.

Peter

I’m not in the city on Tuesdays (or Thursdays). Would you be able to do Wednesday the 25th instead, at 5:45? That’ll give me some time to get over there from where I work. Financier Patisserie at 245 Park Ave. sounds great. And, if there’s anyone else in Manhattan who’d like to join us, that’d be awesome.

I can do Wed at 5:45. See you then.
Peter

I am from western United States