To those who are struggling

In a nutshell… I keep seeing posts where people are really struggling with the program and saying it’s not working and my heart goes out to you. I had been there for so long and it hurts so bad, but from experience if you keep at it you will see results, at first very small, then sooner then you’ll know it you will begin to love yourself and love life, for some of us for the first time ever, and let me tell you, it is worth every painful moment. Please don’t give up! Everyone deserves to know what it is like to be free from pain of anxiety, and I promise with a lot of perseverance you will get there :slight_smile:

Hi Catherine,

I of course accept your opiniations You have to love yourself before you can give love elsewhere.

The program is giving me much THANKS TO SAI.

I would like to know how many people have used alcahol or other substances to reduce the PAIN?

Thank you
Marteinn arnason
Iceland

I have tried that before and it didn’t seem to fix anything. And it made me feel like crap afterward. Drinking a serving to relax at the end of the day or a couple drinks in a social setting is different than using to get rid of the pain. Sadly, using alcohol or any substance to deal with the pain for many people turns into addiction, so you have to be careful.