PDF editor for therapy handouts

Hi all

I am currently in session 6 and I started highlighting the parts of handouts so I can make it faster and more efective.

I had a tehnical problem as I can’t carry the book with me all the time and I mostly use my mobile device to study as I always have it anyway.

I tried different software and I finally discovered Xodo PDF editor for Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xodo.pdf.reader

In this, you can easily highlight and edit dirrectly PDF files from the therapy. It made my life a lot easier and it very simple to use.

I know it is not much but I though it might help someone out there. Unfortnately, I don’t know if this works on IOS or Windows but I am sure there is something similar.

If you have any questions or need any help, please write here

I think it’s excellent that you are highlighting the therapy, making it more personal to you and your needs, just as the supplemental handout in Session 6 discusses “Simplifying Therapy”.

In the beginning we get a lot of questions, “Hey, there’s not a lot to do!?” But, there is if people take the time. And very quickly, by just about where you are now, we get a lot of “Hey, there’s so much to review, how can I do it all??!!” Well, thus the reason for “Simplifying the Therapy”. Starting on target, keep moving forward, reinforcing new stuff, but also you’re able to review important past stuff from your condensed notes or highlights. Exactly right.

And it’s great you’ve found a tool for that which helps. Thanks for sharing!