How can I talk to a consultant?

Hey. I plan to buy myself a bicycle, this month, but I buy it from another city. And there is one problem. I need to talk to a consultant on the phone. It’s worrying me. There are irrational thoughts like: what if the seller does not take me seriously, and what if he thinks that a child (I’m 16) calls us to buy a bicycle from another city for such a large amount, and that if there are problems with redirecting money from a bank cards. Thoughts like this, I know that all these are ants, they are exactly the same as the thoughts of Dr. Thomas Richards in the 3rd session. But you can offer rational thoughts about my irrational thoughts, something like turning situations with ANM. Thanks!

quote=“Daulet, post:1, topic:4276”]
what if the seller does not take me seriously, and what if he thinks that a child (I’m 16) calls us to buy a bicycle from another city for such a large amount, and that if there are problems with redirecting money from a bank cards.
[/quote]

What if ?
What if ?
What if ?
So what !
So what !
So what ! And then !
And then !
And then !

I already did it. I could do it, but I did not have to talk to the seller for a long time. He kindly asked my address and sent his requisites. I sent money and that’s it. It was not that difficult, but I was shaking before responding to the seller

Great ! See, Very easy !