Do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me?

so this happend back in 2017 so i was at work and it was slow so i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter and i just stood there looked at her from afar and she was looking at me too. but now i keep seeing her boyfriend buying food for the both of them but i guess she doesnt wanna see me or something?

In my personal experience, similar situations to this has happened a few times - but I was usually the “girl” in these cases. I would recognize someone but would be too scared to approach them and say hi. My mind would more often than not get the better of me in these situations: "what if they don’t recognize me? what if they don’t like me? What if I look like a complete failure in comparison to them? Etc. As a result, I would either avoid them or get someone else to talk to that person. The guess the point is, there is more than one explanation for her reaction and it’s hard to read people’s intentions in situations like this and to be completely honest, you’ll probably never know what the true answer is. You have a life beyond high school. It sucks that she didn’t talk to you but now that it’s said and done, there isn’t much you can do about the situation but you can save yourself from over thinking about the situation.

yeah but this happend last year too when i went out to the mall with my friends so i guess she was shopping there with her bf so i guess she saw me and she was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away so idk